For booking Pooltiel House on Skye, Scotland or if you have any questions or need further information: please contact the team at:
WILDERNESS COTTAGES in Inverness, Scotland.
- Tel: 01463 719219 or if you are calling from outside the UK: +44 1463 719219.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price Range (2019): £500 – £815 per week.
- Change over is on Saturdays and depending on the time of year short breaks are available.
- Address: Pooltiel House, 17 Lower Milovaig, Glendale, Isle of Skye, IV55 8WR, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Included when booking Pooltiel House:
- All bed linen and towels.
- Electricity, air source heating, and initial supply of logs for the wood burning stove.
- Hair dryer.
- Drying and ironing facilities.
- Easy parking close to the house.
- Private driveway.
- Ramp access and tiled floors throughout the ground floor.
- Pooltiel House is not all about nature and remoteness. It also offers comfort and luxury for you to enjoy like the Old School restaurant in Dunvegan, the Three Chimneys restaurant in Colbost or the Stein Inn in Waternish. All on a short drive from Pooltiel House. For a self catering holiday on Skye.
- Several guests have seen the “resident” (sea)EAGLES from the house. These beautiful animals are reported to be living around Dunvegan Head, one of the highest cliffs on Skye. Dunvegan Head is also very much visible from the house.
- Pooltiel House is a coastal self catering holiday home on Skye and close to Neist Point, a well know location for spotting all kinds of wildlife.
- No need to travel far therefore if you want to enjoy the outdoors. The house gives direct access to several beautiful walks.